Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, July 02, 2006

Howdy!


Hello friends, how is everyones weekend going? Mines going ok a normal weekend Boater working and me at home cuz he never leaves me the truck, you would think that he would take the car since it would be cheaper in gas.
I am still in a lot of pain from this sunburn. I don't think I had sun poison, I think I just got a really bad burn. It was all blistery and now it's getting like crusty sorry I know it's gross but is looking better everyday.
I had a dentist appointment the other day at 3:30 well I'm putting Little Guy's shoes on and the phone rings which I didn't answer since it was getting late I think it was 2:45 and we were waiting for Boater to get home to leave. So I check the answering machine and it's the dentist wanting me to call him back. UGH!! Well he cancelled me because he sent one lady home and the other went home sick. It kinda ticked me off a little but I was kinda glad he cancelled me. I wanted to call and cancel but Boater was like lets just go and get it over with. I wore a tee shirt and my left shoulder was just killing me. I would have worn a tank top but it was just nasty to look at. So I go next Thursday =(
The last few weeks they have been showing movies on ABC like Toy Story, The Lady and The Tramp so my mom say's thats her and Little Guys date night. Well last night I interrupted them, thery were letting of fireworks a few doors up and it was awesome. First I had him looking at them through the window, then I took him outside and he was just so excited. He was clapping and squealing and kept saying I like fireworks more, more..lol I was really surprised he liked them so much. Last yr they did the same thing and I took him outside and he was so scared he threw up. I can not wait to take him out on the 4TH. I'm gonna have to take my camera. I wished Boater could have seen how excited he was but I guess he will Tuesday. I'm hoping that the ones we go to see won't scare him because they have bigger booms..lol
Well I guess I jabbered enough. You all Take Care!!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 7/05/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I hope he enjoyed all the fireworks!! I am so glad that my boys both finally love them, it was unenjoyable for us for a few years..LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter