Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sore & Itchy =(


Hello ladies, how is everything going ? Pretty good here. I have been so sore and very itchy the past few days. I guess I'm getting ready to peel eeewww. I have all these little bumps where my sunburn is. I ahve never been so burnt before. Boaters back is already peeling.
It has done nothing here except rain well actually thunderstorm the last few days. I was making Boaters lunch last night and the darn power went out. It was about 11:45 PM and it didn't come back on till 2:30 AM I thought that I would have to stay up till 4 AM to wake Boater up for work. It went out again tonight but only for a second and I hope thats it. It was so boring sitting here by candlelight by yourself...lol
Boater took vacation for the second week of July and my sweet mom is like I'm gonna take a few days off to watch Little Guy so you and Boater can have some time with just the two of ya's. She said why don't you go away for a few days. I am thinking about it but not sure if we have the money or not. We might just go out on the boat.
Ohh and Fertility Friend has that I ovulated on CD 16 woo hoo I'm just upset that we didn't bd that day but did the 2 days before that here's the link to my chart if you want to check it out http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11dfdf
Nothing else really going on. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That is so sweet of your mom to do that for you two. Whatever it is that you two end up doing I hope you have fun.

    What are you waiting for get to baby dancing every day LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter