Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Failed Cycle =(


Hello ladies, How is everyone? I am ok a little depressed though. I took a test this morning and got another BFN (big fat negitive) I don't know how many more I can handle. Why can't I just get pregnant like most ppl. Now it's on to my last clomid cycle before I have to go to an infertility doctor. I guess I don't have to due the prometrium vagianly anymore so I should start a new cycle in a few days.
We went and saw the fireworks on the 4th and Little Guy had a blast. We got him a few glow sticks and he saw this girl using them as a jump rope so he had us make him one then he keep flirting with this lady that was next to us...lol it was so cute. He did pretty good, he did have me cover up his ears durning the finally.
I can't believe I'll be 35 next week =( and that my older brother will be 40 in 2 days wow were getting old.
Boater starts his vacation this Saturday he'll have 11 days off. I'm sure we'll be out on the boat probably every day weather permitting. I am going to be more carefull and put sun block on . I never want to go through what I just did. My shoulder and neck ar a lot better =)
I hope everyone is having a good week. Take Care!!!
TTFN

5 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Jaws said…

    Aww, I'm just a lurker, but been waiting for you to test, Im sorry. I hope at least you get some information/good news with an infertility doc.

    Sorry about the negative, I was crossing my fingers for you.

    ><(((*> Jaws

     
  • At 7/06/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Awww I am sorry too JC, I hope it happens soon for you two!!!

     
  • At 7/06/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're getting frustrated. Is it a possibility to go to the infertility dr now or do you have to wait another month? I'd go ahead and call and set up an appt if you could (and still try this month), just to be safe.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Well I still have to find out what my insurance covers. I'm sure it will cover the doctors visit but not sure about any procedures. Boater thinks it will be covered. I just wished he would get me the information I need so I figure I will try one this last month while I am trying to figure all of it out.

     
  • At 12/27/2009 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What excellent topic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter