Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, July 17, 2006

What a Week!!


Hello everyone, How is everyone doing ? I'm doing pretty good. I haven't updated my blog for a few days so here it goes =)
Well the guy was suppose to pick the truck up last Monday well he didn't come get it till Wednesday evening. He called us Friday afternoon and told us it was fixed and it was a defect in the fuel pump so we didn't have to pay any extra which was good. We went out on the boat Saturday had a good time then we go out on it Sunday and on the way home the truck stalls, Boater gets it started and we were almost to our friends house to drop him off and it cuts out again. This time it wouldn't start back up. Our friend walked the rest of the way home to get his car and came back and took us home. Boater called the guy who was suppose to have fixed it twice now to go pick up the boat and the truck . The guy did do that so that was good. He told Boater that he put an after market pump on it so he's going to get a fuel pump from GM which he should have done in the first place. We thought it was so now the guy calls this morning and tells us it's gonna cost us $180.00 more. I think that is bullshit!! I feel we shouldn't have to pay anymore after what he has put us through. Boater's vacation didn't turn out like he wanted due to this. I am soo glad Little Guy wasn't with us it was way to hot.
My sister, her hubby, her oldest daughter and her daughters best friend came over last Tuesday. We were suppose to go out on the boat but of course the truck was broke down. So we just chilled here. They were only gonna stay one night but stayed two which was nice to have them here for my Birthday. Wow I am 35 now were does the time go. We had a cook out. It was nice would have been nicer if the pool was fixed. I really enjoy my niece and I got to know her friend so that was cool.
Welp I'm on my last clomid cycle I don't feel very positive about this, but will try my best.
Where is everyone? Is everyone just not blogging anymore or am I just that boring that I've bored ya's away?
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Take Care
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 7/17/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm still here! Just don't spend as much time on the computer as I did before Sailor left. That sucks about the truck, I agree, y'all shouldn't have to pay anything.

     
  • At 7/18/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    man that blows about the truck!!
    Hope you had a great birthday!!
    I will be calling ya soon!! It's not just you I have not blogged until today for along time... I dont know I go through spurts..LOL

     
  • At 7/19/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Jaws said…

    Sorry your vacation didn't turn as well as you hoped. Happy Late Birthday too!

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust.


    ><((*>

     
  • At 7/19/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    That stinks about the truck! I can't believe that the guy wants more $$, did you tell him you want a 'credit' or 'refund' for the crappy one he put in that obviously isn't working properly?? That's crazy!

    I'm glad you had a nice birthday! I think about you often and hope for a sucessful cycle!!

    I'm still trying to catch up from our vacation and it's hard while moving too! I'll be back full force soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter