Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, July 22, 2006

Howdy!!


Hello everyone, how are ya's doing? I'm doing pretty good been bored out of my mind though. It has been way to hot to take Little Guy out. We've been in the upper 90's all week. We did get a new pool liner and it will be installed this coming Tuesday so we'll get at least one month to enjoy it. I just hope it don't take long to get warm that will be our next purchase for it a heater...lol We weren't able to put it were we wanted to due to the water pipes and other pipes coming to the house, so we had to put it where the darn trees are.
Well Boater went yesterday and paid the extra $182 and some change for the difference on the factory fuel pump. We still haven't brought it home but will probably go get it later today after Boater gets home. I'm not sure if we will be taking the boat out anymore Boater is scared we'll be stranded again. I say if that happens then we will take it to the dealer and then sue the guy who worked on it.
At my mom's work they have these book fairs so she pick Little Guy up a few books to teach him how to lace and tie and then a big book with a few stories in it for her to read to him at night. She got me this one book to read to him it is so cute. It's called Love you Forever and it's about a mommy who sneaks into her sons room at night and rocks him while she sings a song to him and it has her doing this through out the boys life even when he grows up and moves away then the mommy calls him to tell him she is old and sick and he goes to her and rocks her and sings the song to her then goes home and starts singing to his new baby daughter. It almost has me in tears everytime I read it to him and he just loves it. He has me sing him the song a few times after I read it to him. Aren't books great =)
Well I'm on cycle day 15 and haven't gotton that I've ovulated on my OPK's ( ovulation predictor kits) or a peak on my fertility monitor. I did start geting fertile day 1 on my ov-watch so I am just gonna pray we catch that eggie. I have had sharp pains on my right side for the last few days so hopefully somethings going on in there.
Welp I guess I jabbered enough. I hope you all are having a great weekend.
Take Care!! TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter