Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why.....


Hello peps, how are ya's? I'm pretty good I guess. Well I called my ob to set up that appointment and I don't go see her until Septemeber 20th that is the first available appointment . Geesh it's almost 2 months away. Why when you make doctors appointments it seems like your appointment takes forever. I called my doctor yesterday to find out if I really need to come in for this appointment or can she just give me a few names for a RE and then I can go from there, but she never called back. I might just look up one myself I know there are a couple around here and my mom knows an ob at her works who's husband is one and she said he was really good. I didn't want a male doctor but I guess beggers can't be choosers. I'm not even going to take a test this month since I don't see any point in it.I tell ya this is so frustrating. I would not wish this on anyone. You ladies that don't have any problems getting pregnant should thank God everyday that your not going through what I am and a lot of other women are.
I was going to give up blogging since no one comes here anymore, but thats not the reason I started it in the first place. I needed a place to come jot down my thoughts and feelings.
Not to much going on. I have to clean out the fridge and get the house straightened up. I go pick up my niece Monday evening and maybe her friend. They will be staying for a week YAY!!! I miss her, I actually miss them all but not sure if there Father would let them come and stay with me. When my oldest neice lived with her dad he always had an excuse why she couldn't come and stay a few days with me.
I really need to go get my eyes checked. I am having such a hard time even ready cooking directions on the back of the box or bag. I have to get Boater to read it to me most of the time. I guess I'm getting old...lol
I hope everyone's having a good weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 8/05/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I never wanted a male dr before, either, but that's all that was available and now I LOVE my doctor! Now that I've moved, I'm travelling 2 hours each way so that I can still see him. He's awesome and he was really good at moving things along and getting things started. I really hope it works for you, I'm so sorry it's taking you so long, I know how you must feel.

     
  • At 8/07/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Good luck with all the doctor stuff!!
    I keep you guys in my prayers often girly!!
    Hve fun with your niece!!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Love your new little picture animation too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter