Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happy Hump Day!!


Hello how is everyone? I'm doing pretty good. I had to go to my least favorite place today (the dentist) but I didn't get no work done. I'm hoping he'll do the 2 cavities and the crown soon this is just taking way to long for me.
When we left there we stopped at Toy's R Us. What an joke that was.We got Little Guy a sand box I know pretty late in the season but when we had the new pool liner put in they said we needed 8 bags of sand and they only used 3 so we have all that sand left over so why have it go to waste =) I made sure it had a lid to, so if there are any stray cats they wouldn't use it as a litter box. So we decide to get him a bike, we go check out and take the slip to customer service and of course they didn't have it ..hmmm then why have a slip in the slot but anywho they tried to give us the floor model. It looked like someone had been riding it and the tire was flat and one of the training wheels were bent. So after a lot of bitching from Boater we got a different one and they gave us $20 off so we got his bike for $15. The stuff is still in the truck we were to tired to mess with it. I hate how hot weather wears ya out. I'll post pic's of him on his bike when we get it put together. I have been picture happy ever since I got my new camera =)
Well I talked to my sister yesterday and the cats are bye bye. She took them to the pound or something like that I'm sure they have been put to sleep =( I feel horrible but they did have good lives. My sister said that the lady told her that a lot of ppl look for older cats so hopefully someone took them.
I'm gonna call my ob tomorrow to set up that discussion appointment so she can give us the info for the infertility doctor. I guess I need to get a copy of my chart from her. I am really nervous about having to go to one. I tell ya when we decided to try for another baby last November I didn't think it was going to take this long.
I hope you all are having a good week. Take care!!!
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter