Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Hate Waiting!!!


Hi everyone, how are ya's? I'm not doing to bad. Well my neice went home on Tuesday and I miss her so much already =( I wished my stupid truck didn't break down again we could have done so much more. I have been thinking crazy the past few day's. My neice has this tattoo on her lower back and it is awesome, so I've been thinking about getting me one not to sure though.
I finally got a call back from the doctors office Friday afternoon but I was putting Little Guy down for his nap and didn't hear the phone and no one else answered it so I had to call them back Monday morning. My ob referred me to Shady Grove Fertility Center. So I will be calling the one RE my mom said was really good. I am waiting to get finished with the dentist first. I have to go for hopefully a final fitting Monday and hopefully it won't take to long after that to get them. I really don't want to go to another doctor looking like this. I swear it seems like it's taking forever. Boater is not to happy about the whole thing. I still can't believe I am going through this at 35 and I just pray that Little Guy will take after his daddy's side of the family.
We have been overcome with Fungus Gnats uggghhh it's so nasty. We tried finding a place that comes out and sprays for them and it took us over an hr to find a place that still does that, so the guy came out yesterday and said there is nothing they can do, that they are coming from the drains =( he said to pour Simple Green down all the drains and they should be gone in about a week. So Boater went out yesterday and got 3 gallons and I was suprised that we hardley saw them after he poured it down the drains. I did have to do the kitchen sink again this morning. So hopefully in a few days we won't see them nasty things again.
Boater went around to a few places the other day to see about putting Little Guy in a program where he will be with other kids and learn different things but the main thing is so he can be around other kids. Well the one place Boater would like to put him in is outrageously priced if you ask me. It's Kinder Care no offence Gina but I think it's just crazy, the only way we would be able to do it is I get a job. there is a program across the street at the Church for 2 half days a week and it's 135.00 a month unlike Kinder Care where they want 104.00 a week for 2 half days. So now we just have to get Little Guy to go pee pee and poopy in the potty all the time unstead of here and there. If we were to put him in Kinder Care they do potty training there but I also can do it at home...lol
Welp I guess I jabbered enough. I hope you all have a great day. Take care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 8/19/2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck with the new doctor and the potty training! I would love to put Princess in a program like that, but just can't spend the extra money right now...at least not until the house is sold.

     
  • At 8/19/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I've been thinking about getting a tatoo too! Too bad you're not close, we could go together! I just want something very small and dainty! I'm 30 now... might as well do all those things I've always wanted to do! :)

    What the hell is a Fungus Gnat?? Ew!

    Have you thought about a playgroup in your area?? They are mostly free and have lots of activities that you guys can participate in! If you want help finding one let me know!

     
  • At 8/23/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I am like Java I want one simple one too!!
    Good luck at the fertility center.. I also hpe all the dentist visits are over for ya soon!!!
    I would look for playgroups too that is a good idea for ya!

     
  • At 8/31/2006 4:41 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I have two tattoos, but I'd love to get another one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter