Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Hate Colds!!!


Hello ladies how are ya's? I'm doing better. I have been sick sionce Wednesday thanks to Boater. I haven't had a cold this bad in a long time. It started out as a sore throat, then coughing. Ohhh my mussels right under my rib cage hurt sooo bad Friday from coughing then it moved to my nose and eyes. I have a little cough now so hopefully it will go away soon. I'm just glad Little Guy don't have it as bad. He has coughed and sneezed here and there. I'm hoping thats it.
Boaters hand is doing pretty good one of the stiches feel out but it looks like it's healed he goes tomorrow to see about getting the rest out. I am just so glad that he didn't cut any tendons.
He's going to finally call the indurance company tomorrow to see about the referral I sure hope I don't need one. I am getting really excited that my appointments coming up this Friday and I don't want to have to reschedule it. I just hope that my period stays away. I mean I've been on the same cycle since July 8th so whats a little while longer.
I need to get him to hook up my printer/scanner so I can scan those pic's of us w/Thomas.
Guess what he brought me home on Friday???? Flowers! Awwww what a sweetie =) Makes you feel good to get them when you look like shit...lol
I guess thats about it. I hope you all are doing great Take Care!!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter