Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Frustrated!!!


Hello ladies how are you gals doing? I'm doing pretty good. I am getting so frustrated with everything. The dentist calls me at 9PM last night to tell me that I need to go in for another fitting...geesh how many darn fitting does it take. I feel like my life is on hold. We still haven't gotten our truck back, the guy called Saturday and said that he would be putting a new fuel pump in over the weekend. I think he thinks the problem is some kind of plug. He did say that he wouldn't charge us any labor fees but if he has to replace any parts except the fuel pump then we will have to pay for what the part cost.
We called Bath fitters yesterday and they were suppose to come out yesterday at 6 PM then the guy called and said he was running late that he would be here at 7-7:30 well Boater gets home from work at 7:30 and is tired and grumpy and is upset that they were coming out so late so we called the guy and left a message that we will reschedule. So hopefully we can get them out here tomorrow evening. We just want to see how much they charge compaired to doing it ourselves. I really don't know when Boaters going to be able to do it. They changed his hrs again. Well they changes first shifts hrs to 4 AM -1:30 PM 6 days a week. Right now they are doing a rebuild so he'll be working a lot this week
We were talking the other day and have decided to start going birthday shopping for Little Guy and Christmas shopping. That way were not running around at the last minute like we always do..lol I really don't know when to have his party with Boater working weekends and my sister works weekends now to. I told Boater last night that I am NOT going to invite his mom. I am a little pissed at her. Ever since her and Boater got into an argument she has not once called here to see how her grandson is doing. I feel that just because she's upset with Boater don't take it out on my child. You know the thing that upsets me more is that I know how close she is with Boaters sister's kids. I feel like my son is not good enough for them, or maybe it's just that it's Boaters son. I'm not sure if you all know but Boater has another son, he will be 18 in October. His mom or dad werent really there for him all they worried about was a paternity test they never once tried to help him get visitation rights. I mean he was 17 at the time. Well he's only seen his other son a few times then almost 4 yrs ago the mother of his son sent him papers for him to sign so her husband could adopt him. I was against him signing them I thought this was the perfect time to get visitation so what if he would have to pay more for child support we had the extra money. Well one day while I was at work he took the papers signed to her lawyer ohhh I was so upset. So anyways getting back to his mom I just feel that she don't care about Boater or his kids. I would think that she would be there for her kids. Boater has 2 siblings he never met due to them being killed in a car crash on Christmas Eve a few yrs before he was born.
Well I think I blabbered enough=) Have a good day and Take Care!!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 8/29/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Sorry everything seems to be going crappy! Anything new with the fertility doctor?

     
  • At 8/29/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I haven't made an appointment yet I'm waiting to be almost finished at the dentist I am hoping to call and make an appointment next week. I know I'm tired of this cycle already I think I'm on like cd53 UGHH!!!

     
  • At 8/30/2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Ugh, I hate those long cycles! I'm definitely gonna ask for a hysterectomy when I'm done having kids, I'm so sick of being irregular!

     
  • At 8/31/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    ugh sorry your having such a stressful time right now!!
    Screw Boaters family.. You and Boater are better off without them IMO! There is plenty of love to go around for Lil Guy!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter