Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ouch!!


Hello peps whats up? Not to much here. It's been yucky here for the last few days. It's the great kind of weather for napping. Boater called the dentist yesterday because I was crying just trying to get them in and out so we went today to have them adjusted. We had to wait a little bit when we first got there cuz the dentist was out so when they called me back I hear the dentist come in and he's talking to Little Guy and he was saying don't let him go, catch him, and I'm like what in the world are they talking about. So when the dentist came in to talk to me I was like what is he playing with? He said I brought him in a toad to play with. I sorda had a feeling he was gonna say that...lol so now we have a toad (how lovely) My gums still really hurt and I do have a sore on the left side but they were tolerable. I have to rinse with salt water and I have this stuff called orabase it's like a liquid band aid for your mouth, but I manage to get it all over the inside of my mouth and lips. I got my lips stuck together yesterday....lol I would really love to have implants. I was talking to the dentist and he said to give it like 2 more yrs they will be a lot cheaper. Boater said we would look into that =)
We went Wednesday to pick up the truck. They said it was the wires to the fuel pump. It cost $517 something. Boater is still a little leery about driving it, but who can blame him I know I would be. He said that he's not gonna be comfy driving it until we have filled the tank up at least 5 times. It would break down after filling the tank I think 2 times. I asked Boater if we were still going to take that guy to small claims court and he said he didn't know. I sure hope we do.
Well some of you know I finally made the appointment for the RE. I got on September 29th I was really surprised I didn't have to wait longer. I just hope Boater can get off of work at 12 instead of 1:30 if not then I'm gonna have to reschedule cuz I really want him there with me. I think my mom might even get off at 12 so she can keep Little Guy for me.
Well Little Guy is finally doing pretty good with going to the potty, well pee pee anyway. Yesterday was the first time he pooped in the potty and he did it again today so hopefully were on the right track.
I hope everyones having a good week. Take care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 9/15/2006 1:55 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    good luck with potty training!! It is rough but it will happen!!
    Good luck with the upcoming appt..
    Sorry your haveing so many mouth probs hun....
    Hope you have some meds to help your pain out...
    A toad..Yes, lovely..LOL

     
  • At 9/15/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck with everything! And that's so disgusting, I'm so glad I just have girls (for now). LOL

     
  • At 9/19/2006 12:32 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh no, not a toad!!! I'm tellin' ya those things POOP some big turds! LOL

    I'm sorry your gums haven't quite adjusted to the new plates. How long does it usually take?

    Good grief, I cannot believe you have to fork out that much more for the truck! I sure hope you take that guy to small claims!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter