Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, September 11, 2006

So Embarrassed!!!


Hello everyone, how's it going? I'm doing pretty good =) So we get a phone call last night from the dentist (yeah on a Sunday night at 8:50 PM) saying that they are finally done. So I went in today to get them and they fit good and look great. After I ate dinner I wanted to brush my teeth and I couldn't get them out, so I go ask my mom how she takes hers out and still they wouldn't come out. Boater called the dentist a few times and finally got a hold of him and you know what? He came to my house to help me. I couldn't believe that..lol I felt so embarrassed especially since he brought his girlfriend with him, but he filed it down some and I was able to get them out myself..lol Now I feel like I have a sore on the one side of my gums =( but he said they just needed to toughen up. They fit so good I would be surprised if I flused them down the toilet....lol He did look at Little Guy's teeth and said they looked good and Little Guy said mommy brushes them all the time...lol and the dentist said that mommy does a good job. That makes ya feel good =)
I am thinking about calling and setting up my appointment with the RE tomorrow. I am so nervous. I feel like I have the never ending cycle. I am on cd (cycle day) 66 thats what 2 months with out it. I mean normally I wouldn't complain I would just be happy that I wasn't bleeding for that long, but I can't get pregnant without it.
We will be getting our bathroom done on October 10th woo hoo I can not wait. They said it will only take 2 days so thats great. We still need to get a medicine cabinet and decide on the color. We want to get it painted and the floor done before they come.
I am getting so siked to take Little Guy to go ride Thomas (I promise I won't talk about it anymore..well until we go anyway ) I got those shirts in and they are to cute I can't wait to take pictures of him in them.
I want to start Birthday & Christmas shopping. I really want to get him that V-Smile. Does anyone have it for there kids? I'm not sure if I want to give him that for his birthday or for Christmas.
Well I've probably bored ya's enough =) I hope everyone's doing good. Take Care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AHH Don't be embarrassed..you have nevr had to deal with all this before... You will get used to it!!

    I can't wait to hear all about the train ridE!! The shirt is adorable!!
    We dont have Vsmile no and I don't know anyone that does... But I wanted to get it for sonshine just never did!!
    hurray on a new bathroom!!!!
    I am so jealous!!!

     
  • At 9/14/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Wow... I didn't think any doctors made housecalls these days!! I understand why you'd feel that way, but it's kind of funny too!! lol

    Little Guy is going to have so much fun seeing Thomas!!

    We thought about the VSmile last year but at the time we felt it was just too pricey (the games) and we knew they'd get bored with the same ones over and over! Plus, we got the Gameboy for Princess and Lil'Buddy had other games for the time being!

     
  • At 9/15/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm thinking of getting that V.Smile for Princess for Christmas, also.

     
  • At 9/18/2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Ryan got it a couple of years ago. He liked it. And now Saira has it. She likes it alot.

    I'd say get it for his bday, and then for Christmas he can get some games to go with it. :) That's how we do things for Ryan, since his bday is Sept. 30th. Then come Christmas he can have things to go with whatever.

    And I think that is so cool that the dentist came to your house. You've got yourself a great dentist, that's for sure! :)

    You talk about the Thomas trip all you want. I'd be all jazzed about it too. I was that way about our trip that we took at the first of Aug. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter