Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, September 01, 2006

Howdy All!!

Hello ladies how are ya's? I'm doing pretty good. I ordered the tickets for a Day Out With Thomas. We are going on September 19th and Little Guy can't wait. It's going to be us three and my mom. I just can't wait to see his little face when he climb aboard =) I was loking around on Ebay yesterday and I was trying to price partry supplies for his birthday I am trying to get stuff a little early so I'm not running around like a chicken with there head chopped off. Well I came across this cute T-shirt

I just had to get it for him to wear but I got him long sleeve due to it being in November. So then I was just checking out some other shirts she does. They are all embroidered and I saw this one

I couldn't refuse..lol you may have to click on the pic to get a better look. So we are all set for riding Thomas. You know I will be snapping pic's the whole time.
I went to the dentist for my final fitting woo hoo. He said I should have them by Wednesday hopefully, so you know what that means I will most likely be calling the Reproductive Endocronoligist another wooo hoo I am so sick of this never ending cycle I could just scream but it does have it's perks...lol
Well Bath Fitters came the last night and we will be having them do the tub and they will also be doing the walls YAY!!! no more tile to have to wipe down (half the walls have tile on them) We got new tile for the floor and it has a little hint of tan and blue in it so I would love to paint the the walls where theres no tile the blue color in the tile. Boaters not to happy about that, but I think it would make everything stand out better and plus who wants an all white bathroom. You would have to wear sunglasses in there....lol I will have to take before and after pic's.
Well most of you know that my truck still isn't fixed we had to get it towed to the dealer today which cost $110 the guy at the shop that has been messing with it was only going to charge Boater $50 to tow it there but he didn't want to give him anymore of his money. So now we'll just have to wait to see what the real problem is. I sure hope it don't cost much. Why did my warrenty have to expire. I knew we should have renewed it but I really didn't think we would have problems with it, it don't even have 30 thousand miles on it. I wanted to thank Java again for looking up that information for us, your a sweetie =)
Thats about it here. I hope you all are having a great week. Take care!!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 9/01/2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Oh my!! Little Guy is going to have a grand time riding on Thomas! It will be one of those priceless moments. :)

    I'm so sorry your going through all of the truck problems. :(

    Java is the best... ;) ...isn't she? :)

     
  • At 9/05/2006 4:10 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Bummer about all the truck problems, I know how it feels..all of our cars seem to fall apart not long after buy them, this last one is NO exception! grrrr
    WOW A Thomas ride is gonna be fun fun fun!!
    I am going to email a friend and see how much her train ride was..the boys would love it.

     
  • At 9/08/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    That shirt is soooooooo cute!!!!! He is going to have so much fun!

    I think a hint of color in a room does wonders, I can't stand an all white room, unless EVERYTHING was going to be white!

    Wow, your truck only has 30k miles?? And this many problems? Why does that always happen right after the warrenty expires?! Ugh!! I hope you can get your $$ back ... you're welcome for that info, I hope it helps you guys out!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter