Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, September 29, 2006

More Waiting!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone's Friday going? Mine was ok I guess..lol I went to my new PCP to get the referral I needed and of course my blood pressure was through the roof it was 126/100 she even did an EKG which was normal. I need to go get blood work done to check my cholesterol and all that good stuff. I even have to go and get a renal ultrasound. I guess she just wants to make sure I am in tip top shape...lol My appointment was for 12:30 and they called to see if I could come in at 11:30. I just wished I knew all this yesterday before 1 PM because I would have never cancelled my appointment with my Reproductive Endocronoligist I had for 1:15 now I have to wait till October 27th =( They did put me on the waiting list incase anyone cancels, so I'm praying someone does. I just wished I wasn't such a procrastinator and found all this stuff out with the referral a week ago. I go back to my PCP on the 23rd. She was really worried about my blood pressure, she checked it again before I left and she said it was better so she won't put me on any pills at this time. It is always high when I go to the doctors. I think there is a word for that but can't think of it off hand. I am gonna take it everyday since I have the machine (from when I had to do it everyday when I was pregnant with Little Guy) for 2 weeks before I go back then she can see what it is normally.
I hope everyone had a great Friday. Take care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 10/02/2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    When my friend was pregnant with her first daughter, her BP would always be high when she got to the doctor's office, because she'd get so worked up trying to find a parking spot. LOL They'd just wait a few more minutes and check again and it'd usually go back down. I've always had kinda low BP...not bad low, just on the lower end of the normal spectrum.

     
  • At 10/03/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I am sure most everyone has a tad bit of HBP when they go to the docs.. And I am sure the docs are aware of that.... Least you didn't get put on meds....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter