Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, October 05, 2006

Getting Anxious!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing? I'm doing pretty good. My cough is finally going away. Most of you know that the RE's office called me Tuesday they had an opening for Friday and of course I took it wooo hooo, then afterwards I was worried that Boater wouldn't be able to get off. I tried to get him to switch with someone but he's gonna go in till 9 that will give him 5 hrs so I guess thats better then nothing. They switched his days off again he now has off Sundays and Mondays one week and Sundays the next which is ok he has a day off on the weekends but he won't be getting what they call premium pay =( He told them he didn't want off on Sundays but he don't really have any seniority and the other guys don't want to give up that money.
I figured since he would be home early I would call the radiology place I have to go to to get that renal ultrasound, to see if I needed an appointment so I go tomorrow at 2:30 . I have to drink 16 oz of water an hr before and I can't go to the potty hmmm I wonder what that has to do with my kidneys. The only other thing I have to get done is the bloodwork and I'm not looking forward to that because I can't eat or drink for 12 hrs which I am fine with the not eating part. Ohhh I remember what it's called when your blood pressure is only up when you go to the doctors. "White Coat Syndrome"...lol
I have to call the dentist and make an appointment to get this impression done for my crown and 2 cavities filled then I am done =) I've been putting it off since i had a cold . I also have to get these old eyes checked .
Boaters first son turned 18 yesterday. I wish I knew of a way to find him so he can be a part of our lives. I would love for Boater to get to know him and for Little Guy to know his half brother . I did make Boater up a myspace page just incase. I know a lot of ppl have found ppl on there so all I can do is pray. I even found 2 friends I knew when I was a kid. I know his son is probably hurt that Boater hasn't been in his life but the boys mom made that very hard. The last time Boater went to see him she had him arrested under false pretensions. I just hope his son understands and will be able to forgive him.
I have noticed that Little Guy is acting a little better so hopefully he's getting out of that terrible 2 stage. Boater took him yesterday to get his hair cut. No more curls =(
Boater finally talked to his mother the other day and I think he's taking Little Guy to see her this weekend, which kinda upsets me because the woman hasn't even called to see how her grandson is doing in over 6 months then all of a sudden Boaters gonna take him to see her . If it was up to me I wouldn't take him and I know I'm wrong but thats just how I feel.
Well I guess I jabbered enough. I hope everyones good. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 10/05/2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Good luck at your appt. tomorrow!! I hope that they can get things rolling!
    Wow, just 1 crown and 2 fillings... you must be relieved! I need a checkup actually we all do, so thanks for the reminder!

    I didn't know boater had another son. Now that he's 18 do you think he'll try to find him? I hope that they can reconnect!!!

    Have a great weekend! Oh and post some pics of Lil'Man with his new haircut!

     
  • At 10/06/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    ya pics pics and more pics! LOL
    I bet he looks adorable...

    I hope Boater and his son can reconnect aswell... I think it would be great for Little Guy to have a big brother!!

    Has he tried myspace yet? He should try any name his son would use even nicknames.. I hope he calls you guys.....Does his Mohter know hwo to get a hold of you guys?

    Good luck with everything!!!

     
  • At 10/07/2006 9:04 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I thought I posted it before that he had another son. Ali I looked on myspace but we don't know his nicknames and I doubt his mom would want him to get a hold of Boater. He has not even seen what he looks like since he was 5 and the boys mom served boater with adoption papers so her husband could adopt him and like a fool my hubby signed them one day while I was at work =) so I guess all I can do is pray.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter