Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Trick Or Treating and other Stuff =)


Hello ladies, how are ya's? I'm good just realaxing after all that walking last night..lol Little Guy had a great time. We went to this one neighborhood where Boaters cousin use to live they go all out every year. He got so many compliments on his skeleton costume. He's missing the hands because they were to big so I just left them at home. Boater wore that ugly mask but only for a little while but the kids got a kick out of it. After a little while Little Guy wanted to go up to the house all by himself, he is just getting so independent =( . We took a bag also and would dump the candy in it when the pumpkin got a little heavy. We did that for about 2-2 1/2 hrs then we went to Boaters aunt's so his mom, aunt and grandmother could see Little Guy. Boaters mom took him around to a few houses, after that we went to Boater's ex-bil's to see the kids there Little Guy ate and we hung out for a little bit then we came home. We had a great time. Here are some pic's I had a hard time getting ones due to there being sooo many kids.



The last pic is Boaters mom w/Little Guy. I tell ya the pic of me stinks...lol I never look in a pic like I look if I look in the mirror...lol
When we got home I noticed Aunt Flo came to visit woo hoo. I know you think I'm weird getting excited about starting my cycle. So I called the nurse today and since I got it after 5 PM today is cd1. I go Friday morning for my cd3 bloodwork and vaginal ultrasound I am so nervous I have never had one of them while bleeding (YUCK!!) So I have to take Little Guy over to Boaters moms early that morning. I'm still praying that it will end by cd10 so I can get that HSG done I am tired of waiting I want to get started with this already. I went and had the repeat CBC done today I just hope my white blood count is normal and I got the other test done that the lab missed the last time for my RE. I did ask the nurse if they got back Boaters SA and she said that they did but the doctor hasn't signed off on it yet but she did tell me everything looked good which I kinda figured...lol Welp thats about it here I hope everyone's doing good.

Congratulations Purplemama and family on the arrival of baby Mayson on 10/25/06

Take Care everyone!! TTFN

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter