Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BRRR it's Cold!!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone today? I hope good and warm. I'm pretty good.It is really chilli this morning.I guess winters on it's way .
I want to congratulate Blue and her family on the arrival of their little girl on Saturday!!
I went and had my hair done Friday. I didn't get a new style like I wanted because I couldn't figure out what it was that I wanted. I got it highlighted with a toner and all the yucky stringy dead ends cut off and had her do long layers. OMG it looks so much fuller. Everyone loves the color. I think it may be a bit to light but they say it isn't. I tried to take a pic of it but they weren't turning out good at all...lol
Sunday I got up early and went shopping with my mom. We went to Target and Kohls. I didn't get anything from Target but I got a few tops and a suede coat which I needed badly. When I got home I finished getting Little Guy ready to go see Boaters mom, sister, neice and nephew. We had a pretty good time after that we all went over to see his Aunt and grandmom and his grandmom could not believe how big Little Guy's getting but it has been about 6 or 7 months since they have seen him.
Yesterday I had to get up early again to go and get a no menses workup, which is bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound. They have to make sure your not pregnant before they give you anything to take to bring on your cycle. The good thing is they call you the same day . The lady who did the ultrasound said my lining was very thick and that I should go and stock up on pads or whatever cuz it's gonna be a bad one =( So I got the go ahead to start the provera but he only has me taking it for 5 days instead of 10. I just hope that it brings on my cycle and that since I'm not taking it for that long that it won't be to heavy and will stop before cd 10 so I can get this HSG done. We took Little Guy with us yesterday and after we got there Boater read a booklet that says they would rather you not bring children with you so you don't hurt the other ladies feeling that are having a hard time getting pregnant. So I had Boater take Little Guy down to the truck. So now I'll have to find someone to watch Little Guy everytime I go which will probably be a lot =( Boater had his SA done Friday. My nurse did call me back yesterday and told me that they have most of my test back but were missing some so she called the lab this morning and they missed a few so now I have to go and get them done again next week when I go get another CBC done.
I finally made my appointment to go and get this impression for a crown. I go tomorrow afternoon. It was so nice this past month or so to not go to the dentist but I should only have like 2 more visits maybe three if I get the zoom done.
Welp I gotta go, I hope everyones doing good!! Take Care!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 10/27/2006 11:03 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    BRRRRRRRR is right woman!!!
    I wanna get under the blankets and not come out till mid april!! LOL

    Sounds like your hair looks great I can't wait to see it!! Have someone take a pic soon

    Glad to hear the visit with the inlaws went well.. I am glad they have finally gotten to see LIttle Guy!!

    Oh yikes that was a good idea to have him take Little Guy..

    Good luck again with everything!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter