Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, November 09, 2006

One step closer... I hope.


Hello friends, how are ya's? I hope good. I'm doing ok, still stressing a little but not as bad.
I went Wednesday morning to get the HSG (hysterosalpingogram) test done. It was the only appointment available, I was so nervous cuz it was only cd 8 and I thought I'de still have my cycle, but it stoped after cd 6. Wow I don't think I have ever had one that short except while I was on clomid. I'm getting ready to go and they have you take antibiotics just incase you have an infection . They don't want it passing through your uterus and fallopian tubes . It made me so sick . I am just glad I woke up early and started getting ready . So I go get the test which wasn't that bad except they have you straighten out your legs. Which is kind of hard when you have a speculum in ya....lol I don't know the results yet. So that was the last test in the prescreening. I'll make a follow up visit once my results come back from the HSG and hopefully we can do the IUI next cycle. I am hoping that since I had a fairly normal cycle so far that maybe just maybe I'll ovulate on my own. I can only hope =)
I also had a follow up with my PCP. I got all the paperwork I need to go see a hematologist. We got to talking and she was checking my Lymph nodes in my neck and I told her about this sebaceous cyst I have behind my ear. So she looked and it and tried to pop it with no luck and boy does it hurt today. She thinks that could be a reason my WBC is elevated . She said she has seen it in ppl with acne, so she wants me to go to a surgen to get it removed. I go to one next Thursday. So right now we are putting going to see the hematologist on hold. So now she has me taking antibiotics UGH!! I feel like I have been living on those things ever since I started going to the dentist.
I hope everyones having a good week. Take Care!!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter