Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Little Scared!!


Hi pep's, How are ya's? I'm ok I guess. I got the results from my repeat CBC and my white blood cell count is still elevated. The first time I had it done it was 15 something , this time it was 14 something. They want it to be somewhere around 4,300 and 10,800 . So now my PCP wants me to see a Hematologists since it is still elevated. I am a little scared. I am affraid something is really wrong with me. I don't feel sick or anything. I wonder if there are just some ppl that have a higher one for no reason. I'm scared that it could be something that will keep me from trying to have another baby let alone not be able to watch my Little Guy grow up into a young man. My mom say's I need to stop worrying but how can I. I tried making an appointment with one but all I got was an answering machine and they haven't called me back. I have Boater all scared to.
Well I went for my CD 3 workup on Friday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with my cycle being as heavy as it is. They do bloodwork to check your hormone levels like your estrodiol (sp) then they do a transvaginal ultrasound to check for cyst's. I don't have any cyst's to worry about and my estrodiol levels were a little elevated but the nurse said thats common for woman who have PCOS. So on with the prescreening. All I have left to do is that HSG, the nurse wants me to get it done on cd 12 but thats on a Sunday and the radiology place is not open on Sunday's so I'm going to schedule it for Saturday and am still praying this bleeding will be gone. I just wished I had normal cycles. I mean there are a lot of woman who have normal cycles even though they are anovulatory.
Welp I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Take Care!!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 11/05/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Please try not to stress too much... that definitely won't help! Are there any other meds you're taking that would factor into your blood count?

    Big hugs!!

     
  • At 11/07/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Java is right you must ease up on stressing about it babe, I know it is hard but it is best!!
    I will keep you in my thoughts that everything is ok..

     
  • At 11/07/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Try not to worry too much! Good luck with everything! I have weird cycles, too, I hate it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter