Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally!!!!


Hey everyone, how are ya's ? I'm pretty good I guess. I'm getting anxious about this cycle coming up, I just hope I have someone to watch Little Guy when I go in for the folli checks.
Well Boater finally met his first son on Sunday night. Wow how life can change in an instant. We had gotten a call from the phone company (due to me having an unpublished number) from his ex saying it was urgent for him to call her. I was on pins and needles until he came home cuz I just had a bad feeling something was wrong. So Boater finally gets home and calls and she tells him that his son is in the hospital and the doctors think he has lung cancer because there was a spot on his lung in the x-ray. So he was on his way out the door when she called to tell him that the doctors think his son had a seizure in his sleep ( he has epilepsy which they found when he was in kindergarden or first grade) and fluid went into his lungs and that he was gonna be ok. So the cool part was he was still able to go and meet him after 15 yrs =) Boater said he thought it went pretty good and that when he first went in the room he said he asked him if he wanted a hug and he said yes so he did get to hug him to awww =) Boater took pictures of him and Little Guy, just Little Guy and me and Little Guy with him to show I thought but he gave them to him (why give him a pic of me ?)He even started asking questions about Little Guy which made me feel good maybe Little Guy can get to know his big brother. Something I have been wanting for Boater ever since we got together even more so since we had Little Guy. His son was released from the hospital on Tuesday. Boater talked to him twice on Monday but nothing since then. His ex got some kind of surgery yesterday so they are pretty busy. I think Boaters gonna call tomorrow if he don't hear anything.
Not much else going on at the moment. I am surprised how quiet everything is on here like my myspace wow I haven't had a comment in like 17 -18 days and this blog hardley ever sees visitors anymore...lol
I was gonna go and get that blood test done yesterday but looked at the lab slip and I have to fast for 12 hrs so I decided to get it done tomorrow. Ohhh I pray my wbc is ok and that it is still going down. My RE didn't say a word about it but as soon as I saw my nurse that was pretty much her first words to me...lol
Welp thats it today. I hope everyone doing good!! Take care!!!!
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter