Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, January 12, 2007

My Update =)


Hello everyone, how are ya's? I'm doing pretty good. Well most of you know I went for my follow up appointment today with the RE. It went pretty good. He explained everything to us about the test we had done and he thinks I have a good chance at getting pregnant. He was really excited that I quit smoking he kept saying how awesome it was. I will be doing the IUI (intrauterine insemination) when my next cycle starts, so it will probably be the end of this month or the begining of next month since I always have to take something to bring it on. My nurse said to call her on cd 30 if I haven't started it yet.I am on cd 17 today. So once I start my cycle I have to go in on cd 3 and get blood work and a transvaginal ultrasound, if everything comes back ok I will start the clomid (50mg) that day for 5 day's, then I will go in on cd11 for more bloodwork and another transvaginal ultrasound to check to see if I have any follicals growing and if there is then to see how big they are. I may need to make a few trips in to keep checking since they may not be ready on cd 11, Once it or they reach the size they want then I will give myself a shot in the belly which is called a trigger and that will ensure ovulation with in 36 -40 something hrs so they said once I do the shot I will have the IUI 2 days after . I just hope I get good results on just 50 mg of clomid. Welp I guess that sums it up. I think a BFP (big fat positive) pregnancy test would be nice right around our anniversary =) Oh yeah and he took me off the metformin WOO HOO my behind will be very happy...lol and drinking coffee's not gonna bother me either YAY!!!!

Happy 18th Birthday Amber Lynn!!!! I love you bunches!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/14/2007 1:56 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Awesome news Janette! :) I hope all goes well. And getting a positive on your anniversary would be wonderful, that will give 2 things to celebrate. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter