Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wow it's been a few weeks...


Hello everyone, How are ya's? I'm doing pretty good. wow I didn't realize it has been a few weeks since I updated. I have been busy.
We had a nice Christmas =) Little Guy must have had Santa fooled with all the gifts he got..lol I got a few sweaters and snow boots. I didn't really want much I mean it's for the kids right ( even though we all can be kids inside from time to time) plus I spent way to much on my eye glasses hehe. My mom had to work Christmas so I made dinner, I made the side dishes on christmas eve and cook the turkey and ham on christmas. My sister and her family came over, we had a good time. Boaters family didn't stop over. One of my neices stayed over for a few days then my sister picked her up and took Little Guy for a few day's ( woo hoo a much needed break) I was so bored...lol I couldn't wait for him to come home I missed him soo much. I think Boater missed him as much as I did =)
They brought him back on New Year's Eve and stayed to help bring in the new yr. Boater and my BIL (brother in-law) were drinking red bull with shots of jagermeister in it and also drinking beer, my sister was drinking baileys irish cream in her coffee then she had some parrot bay (sp) captian morgan drinks, I couldn't drink =( not with being on this medicine, but we all had a good time. My BIL got so sick about 1/2 hr before midnight. Oh while Little Guy was away, Boater and I were watching TV I guess it was about 1-2 in the morning and we heard something and saw a car going up the road with it's lights off didn't think nothing of i at the time but noticed around 4 am that someone had thrown a bolder at our snowman snowglobe =( what is wrong with ppl ?? We were able to fix it but we lost a lot of the snow.

I went and had my crown put on last week. I go Monday to get 2 cavities filled and guess what??? I'm finished!!!! woo hoo he did say that I was probably due for another cleaning. So I guess I'm not done..lol

Well I didn't start my cycle on Christmas eve or christmas =) I started getting a little worried because I usually get it with in 3 days after taking the provera but this time I got it late on the 5th night . I was able to get that sonohysterogram done. I got it done today actually and my doctor did the procedure. He thought that I might have had uterine fibroids from what it looked like on this other test I had done, but nothing my uterus looks good so he said for me to make a follow up appointment and we can go over all the testing and most likely start the IUI (Intrauterine insemination) next cycle WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! I'm so gosh darn excited. I go for the follow up next Friday (Jan 12th) You should have seen me I was jumping up and down in the elevator cuz I was so excited LOL. So the only thing that I think that can stand in my way now is my WBC . I go next week to get that tested again, and I have been praying everyday that it is where it's suppose to be.

Little Guy has been doing pretty good. He started having the sniffles and the sneezies (hopefully I don't get it. I don't think that will help with my WBC) He still is himself for the most part. He just loves everything everyone gave him for christmas. I think his favorites are the v-smile, a fisherprice digital camera ( which takes crappy pic's but he don't care..lol) play-doh activity set and lincon logs. I was amazed at how quick he caught on to the v-smile he's such a smart little boy. He is doing great with going potty he has a peepee accident here and there but thats it.

Boater has been on vacation since the 22nd, he goes back to work tomorrow. I'm kinda looking forward to it. I love him to peices but I want my computer back!!! He won't use his and I refuse to. He is still smoking more since he has been on vacation and he smokes in that rm and I do not want to smell it!! I'm surprised how much I think it stinks. I know I know I walked around smelling like that for 22 yrs. I have not smoked it is like day 44 with out one =) Woo Hoo go me. I guess that about it. I hope everyones holidays were great ones and that everyone have a very happy, healthy and very prosperous yr ahead. Take Care!!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 1/04/2007 1:21 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    So glad you had a nice christmas and new year! jegerbombs huh? those are actually pretty good!lol

    Aren't you glad you wont have to go back to the dentist for a while?! I would be!

    Tell Little Guy congrats on being such a big boy and to keep up the good job!!!

    And a WOOHOO to you.....44 days, that's awesome!!!!

     
  • At 1/04/2007 1:31 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Glad to hear your Christmas and New Years was great. :) I know you have to be glad that the dentist stuff is just about done.

    Saira got the fisher price digital camera too. I think it's one of her most favorite things this year. She's taken over 100 pictures (that are keepers...lol) so far.

    And BIG BIG congrats and your 44 days. That's so awesome!! :)

     
  • At 1/04/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday!! I really wanted to call ya but we have just been going through hell these past few weeks...I am soo sooo soo proud of you for not smoking!! SPECIALLY with Boater home so long! WTG YOU!!

    I hope Little Guy is enjoying his gifts!

     
  • At 11/11/2008 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter