Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, December 15, 2006

Feeling A Little Down!!


Hi ladies how is everyone? I'm pretty good just been thinking. It has been a yr and one month since we started trying to have a baby even though I didn't start any treatments till January. I was really hoping that we would have had a baby by now or I would be pregnant at least. I went for my no menses workup Tuesday and they put me on provera for 10 days which upset me a little because the RE put me on it for only 5 day's last time and I asked the nirse and she had no clue so I should have AF on Christmas
( Merry F****** Christmas to me huh....lol) I'm sure I'll either get it Christmas Eve or Christmas. No Christmas miracle for me =( As I was getting the vaginal ultrasound done the tech counted the follicals on each ovary where the eggs grow and she said I had 8 on each ovary I asked her if that ment that I could ovulate this upcoming cycle and she said yes. I was surprised I thought the eggs started growing when you start your cycle.
Little Guy had his 3 yr checkup and his height is 38 1/4 75th percentile and his weight was 35.8 lbs 80th percentile, he has met or passed the development for his age. He got a flu shot since they widened the age range to 59 months. I feel better safe then sorry. He did really great getting it to he just watched the nurse and said owwwe that hurt.
I finally went and had an eye exam on Wednesday and the doctor said I was really far sided so I get to wear glasses which I knew would happen. I got a cute blue pair . I actually wanted 2 pairs but they were both very exspensive so I only got one for right now. I forgot to ask the eye doc if I have to wear them all the time. I asked this only lady who had done a few eye tests on me and she said yes I am going to make sure when I got pick them up.
I also went and had my stitches taken out Wednesday the doctor said it looked good but today O was looking at it and just happened to touch my ear slightly and here comes some TMI some puss and blood came out and it actually did it on both ears. I'm not sure if it is infected or if he just didn't get it all out. I guess I'll be calling him on Monday. I am sooo tired of going to the doctors or going to get tests done.
I hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend!! Take Care!!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 12/22/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Girl I am sorry your not pregnant yet, I know how badly you want it.. You should really just relax for a bit and not stress over it for little while.. You need a break, enjoy the holidays with Little GUy :)

    Hugs...Remember everything happens for a reason

     
  • At 12/24/2006 11:42 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I'm so sorry your miracle didn't happen before Christmas this year!! :( Like Ali said, try to relax a little and spend the rest of the year enjoying being with Little Guy and Boater!!

    HUGS!
    Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter