Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weekly Update...lol


Hello peps what's up? Same Ole Same Ole here. Were doing pretty good. I got my surgery done over a week ago and am doing pretty good. I go Wednesday to get the stitches out.
I went to my PCP this past Thursday and she had me get a CBC done 2 day's before I went to see her. Well the bad news is it is still elevated, the good news is that it is slowly coming down. It was 13.0 this time. I go get more bloodwork done in a month. I just hope and pray it is 10.8 or lower. She did say that she didn't want me to have to get a bone marrow biopsy if I didn't need one... WHAT????? that scared the crap out of me. So if you could add me in your prayers I would really appreciate it.
I finally got my results from the HSG and the doctors say's it looks like I may have Uterine fibroids. So he wants me to get a sonohysterogram is an ultrasound a speculum examination is performed to localize the cervix (identical to a conventional internal examination by a gynecologist). A betadine prep is then used on the cervix. Thereafter, a thin relatively soft catheter is placed through the endocervical canal into the endometrial cavity. A small retention balloon is inflated at the end of the catheter to hold it in place and the speculum is removed. A transvaginal ultrasound is then performed while sterile saline is injected through the catheter. I had this done about a yr ago when they thought I had a polyp, so hopefully there will be nothing there. I cancelled my follow up appointment with them that I had for Monday I figured why go when all he'll probably say would be umm you need to get that test done before we go any futher. I did make an apoointment for a no menses workup. Just another wasted cycle =(
It will be 19 day's at 3 pm since I quit smoking. Yay!!! I didn't think I could go cold turkey like that. I tried to quit before and used the patch and had bad cravings and started smoking after 11 day's. Boater was buming about 2 cigs a day from his coworkers, he don't smoke any when he's home. I guess thats better then 2 packs a day. My mom went a week in a half then smoked a cig at Little Guys b-day party but hasn't smoked any since. Hopefully they will just not want it like I do.
I am so ticked off. I sold my OV Watch on ebay and the lady never paid. I had that payment was due in 7 day's which would have been a Tuesday. well a day or two before she sends me a message through ebay telling me she can't pay till Friday cuz thats her payday. Well no payment so I messangered her Friday night to see if she would be paying and no response. I still have not heard from her and I've sent her a few emails. I made an Unpaid Item dispute against her. Still nothing after a week. I also left negative feedback . I just don't know why ppl bid on stuff they don't intend to pay for and I had another person that had bidded on it
=( Ohh well I have it relisted so hopefully it will sell.
Little Guy is doing good. He had a nice party but it was small since my sister had to work and her kids didn't get to come. I should have just had it at Chuck E Chesse. it probably would have been cheaper..lol He goes for his 3 yr check up this coming Thursday. I can't wait to see how much he has learned in the last yr and how much he has grown.
I guess thats about it. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
Take care!!!! TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 12/14/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Holy shit woman... I know you have GOT to be tired of all the poking and pronging. I keep wishing that you could get pregnant soon, that some kind of miracle would happen for you without having to go through all of this!!!

    BIG HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter