Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, November 26, 2006

Doing Pretty Good!!


Hello, How is everyone? I'm good Not to much going on you know same s*** different day =) Well we got hypnotized last Monday to stop smoking. It was a lot different then what I expected. On the way home Boater and I got into a stupid argument and I smoked a cigarette =( I have not smoked since. I don't have the cravings like I did when I tried to quit with the patch. Everyday get's easier and easier. Boater has smoked a few cigarettes but hasn't had any in a few days, my mom had a cigarette that night and a few puffs here and there. I am so glad to be on the way to a healthier life.
I still have not heard the results from the HSG which is kind of pissing me off. I did call and make my follow up appointment. I was hoping to get in before December but our appointment is December 11th =( I just hope my cycle don't start before then or it will be another wasted cycle and I am getting sick of those. I am not getting any younger. I am upset with myself. I forget a lot to take my temp when I get up in the morning. How am I gonna know I ovulated if I keep forgetting that.
I went to the surgeon on Wednesday and now I'm just waiting for them to call me to get this cyst removed I have a few little ones behind the other ear so he's going to remove them to. They give you a local and then cut them out. So hopefully soon. I guess I will reschedule my follow up appointment with my PCP if it's not done before then. I am praying that my WBC will be normal next time I go. I have to get a repeat CBC done 2 days before I go back to her.
Little Guy woke up around 2 AM and he had a slight fever and threw up. He seems a little better this morning , he still has a slight fever. I hope it's like a 24-48 hr bug. I don't want him sick on his birthday which is Wednesday. We plan to take him to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and have a little cake after dinner with a few gift's. We are having a small party for him Saturday. I had planned on a Thomas the train theme for the party but some little one changed there mind. He wants a "Cars' theme you know the movie. I just wished I didn't already buy that Thomas shirt.
Ohh I relisted that OV Watch on Ebay and it sold. I can not believe I got $4 more for the monitor. I guess since it's fairly new ppl just don't know just how exspensive they are. I am kinda upset with the person that won it though. I have that it must be paid for with in 7 days from the end of the auction. It ended the 21st so she should pay me by the 28th which is Tuesday. Well I get an email from her telling me she can't pay till Friday. UGH!! why do ppl do stupis stuff like that if you don't have the money don't bid. Oh well.
I hope everyone's haveing a good weekend. I miss my comments well not a lot of ppl come here anymore. Sorry to be so boring. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 11/26/2006 11:01 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    ahh fooey if no one wants to read your blog...I DO...lol
    Glad your thing sold... AND HURRAY ON the quitting smoking!! I am rooting for all of yas!!!
    I sure Little Guy gets to feeling better, that would pooey to be sick on your birthday!! AWW Give him some lovies from us!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!

     
  • At 11/27/2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I read it too! I just haven't the last week while I was gone.

    So, were you really hypnotized? That is so cool... I hope it continues to work for you guys!!

    Hope Little Guy is feeling better too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter