Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday My Little Guy!!!


Wow I can't believe that three yrs ago today I was having my little miracle =) We had such a great day. Geoffrey the giraffe from Toy's R Us called and wished him a happy birthday this morning. Then we took him to Chuck E Cheese for lunch he is such a flirt..lol He had a blast, he didn't want to leave ...lol after that we took him to Toy's R Us with soem money we took out of hid piggy bank. A friend of ours got him a railroad crossing bank that makes noise when you put the money in so we figured we would cash some in and save some. He got a tractor thats in the movie cars and it makes the same noise as they do when Mater scares it...lol and a mater to go with his lightning mcqueen, 2 nerf or something,like that swords,a car's hidaway (like a little tent) and they gave him a crown that said it's my birthday and a balloon. We came home and my mom had to work tonight so she gave him his gifts before she left. She gave him a glow in the dark Thomas shirt and Over the Hedge dvd. After dinner our friend came over and we opened gifts and had cake. All in all I think he had a good birthday. I am upset cause I didn't get a pic of him blowing out the candle but Boater said we can get one off of the video we took. The candle we used was just a number candle but is was used on all three of our cakes. I think thats cool =) Here are some pic's.




4 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AWW When did he get so tall and grown up looking? LOL
    Sounds like he had a great birthday and got wonderful gifts!!
    And you look great too!!

     
  • At 11/30/2006 9:53 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I have no clue Ali I was thinking that myself..lol Thanks for the complaiment =)

     
  • At 11/30/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Isn't it funny, when they turn 3 they really DO look different?!?!?! Sounds like he had a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11/30/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh and I agree with Ali, you do look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter