Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello...


Wow it's been like forever. Just thought I would update and I'm bored..lol. It's been pretty laid back till recently. My mom had a heart attack a few weeks ago. They had to put in 2 stints and they may need to put in another. They will find out after the stress test they have her doing tomorrow. She is doing good but gets tired easy and she gets dizzy from time to time. I am hoping they won't release her for a few weeks back to work so she can get some much needed rest.
Then Saturday Little Guy was sick. He had a fever that had started friday night. Well he took a nap later in the evening on Sat. and woke up around 8 pm and told me he had to puke, so I took him in the bathroom and he looked like he was going to puke but didn't then the next thing I know he's having a seizure. I have never been so scared so I took and put him on the floor in the hallway screamed for Boater or my mom and Boater called for an ambulance. We found out that he had a febrile seizure ( a seizure brought on by a high fever or a big temp spike) and he also had a double ear infection the right ear was worse, but he never complained that his ears hurt. So we had to follow up with our doctor this past Monday which went good. Little Guy still has a slight fever =( His left ear was good and his right ear only had a little fluid so the medicines working great the good thing is they don't give out ear drops anymore so there has been no fighting him to do that.
We are looking to buy a house not really sure it's a good time to do so but we are looking. We did put a bid on a house last week but it wasn't accepted, and it had an in ground pool =( I want a house thats big enough so my mom or Boaters mom can live with us if need be. We are looking to move to PA it's hard to get a house in our budget in MD but we can get a nice house with a nice yard in PA.
I am still hoping for a miracle to get pregnant with #2 even though I have not had a cycle since Novemeber . So i suppose unless god gives us some miracle, we'll be a 3 person family for a while. maybe forever. i don't know how to make myself ok with this. it hurts so bad. i feel like i'm in mourning. I don't feel complete. It's been 26 months since we started trying I know a few ladies that are on there second pregnancys since I started. Which I am happy and excited for them. We found out a few weeks ago that Boaters sister was 18 weeks pregnant and that she just really found out herself (how in the world could she have not known) and I really can't get myself excited for her because that baby is probably gonna have a hard life, she has 2 other children that live with there dad. Her 11 yr old daughter has already been caught drinking and getting high. I feel like a bad person for feeling that way.
Thats about it. I hope everyone is doing good and I miss all my MO friends.
Take care TTFN!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/17/2008 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter