Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, August 16, 2007

YAY!!!!


Well I went back Tuesday and the one on my right ovary quit growing =( but I still had the 2 on my left and they were 16.2 and 14.3 and my estrogen shot from 115 to 288. So they had me do another shot at 175 units and come back yesterday (Wednesday). When I went yesterday My follies were 20.5 and 15.4 and my estrogen went up to 482 so since the one that was 20.5 is mature they had me trigger last night, so when you trigger you baby dance that night then go in for the IUI like 36 hrs later when your suppose to be ovulating, so we go in Friday morning for the IUI. I hope Boater can give a great deposit like he did last time...lol I am just soooooo glad that this cycle probably my last with a RE I can actually feel like I'm trying unlike the other cycles that got cancelled. If you are reading this please pray that this one works.
Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter