Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Feeling Useless =(


Well I started spotting on Saturday 7/28 so CD 1 was actuall 7/29. I went in for my cd 3 bloodwork and ultrasouns and everything was ok to start the injections that night . My RE had me doing 75 units a night for three nights then I went back Friday CD 6 for bloodwork and ultrasound. I had follies but none measurable yet which was ok cuz it's still early in my cycle. My RE had me do 3 more night of 75 units and then had me come back yesterday for more bloodwork and another follie scan. Still nothing, I have 15 follies on each ovary but none meassurable all around 10 MM but my estrogen did go up from 65. something to 71 so maybe there is a little hope there. My RE bumped up my meds to 100 units for yesterday and today. I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork (I look like a junkie) and another follie scan. If you are reading this can you please say a little prayer that there would be at least one follie that is growing. I am so depressed it just seems like nothing they give me is stimulating my stinking ovaries. UGH!!! I never knew it could be so frustrating.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/12/2007 7:13 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    How'd it go? Sorry I'm such a slacker, it's not you, I just haven't been on blogger at all. You're actually the only reason I got on today, was just thinkin bout you, wondering how everything's going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter