Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Not Much!!


Hello , how are ya's? I'm doing ok I guess. I'm getting so tired of this TTC I really don't know how much more I can take. I don't understand why some girls/women that won't be good mothers druggies and so forth are able to have children but kind caring loving ones have a hard time. I just hope it will happen soon. It's been a year and 3 months well actually on my 7th month with help. I started a new cycle on Saturday and boy is it a doozie. I had to go in yesterday for a CD 3 workup but they only did the ultrasound (gross) since they did bloodwork last week. I got the go ahead to start the clomid. I'll be going next Tuesday for my first follie scan. I am hoping that there will be at least 2 that they can measure, unlike last time when there were none until cd 14 and then I only had one. I did get a little piturbed (sp) that they didn't up my dose of clomid. I don't want to use up all my money for infertility treatments on our insurance on IUI's I only want to do a few then I guess it will be IVF if the IUI's don't work =( not sure. I am going to ask my RE what the next step is going to be.
Little Guy is doing good. I was surprised at how much I missed him Sunday night when he stayed over his grandmoms so I could go to the doctors yesterday.
Welp I guess thats it. I know you all are probably getting tired of all this TTC talk. Well I hope you all have a nice week!! Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2007 2:01 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    hugs babe!!!!!!
    I am so sorry your haveing such a hard time concieving. I wish there were really words I could say that would give you your miracle!
    But there isn't, but I am always here for you and always praying that you will one day get your miracle!! I love you girly and I miss talking to you terribly..Call me sometime soon, I won't have my number much longer!

     
  • At 4/11/2007 2:26 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Did you go in for the scan today? Any updates???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter