Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, March 12, 2007

A Great Day!!


Hello pep's how is everyone? I'm great I had a pretty good day yesterday.
I had to get up at 5 AM to get ready to go to the doctors. I had a 9 am appointment but they called and said to try to be there at 8 AM since they were going to be very busy. They weren't that busy when we first got there, but boy did it get busy quick. All I was there for was the usuall bloodwork and ultrasound which was done pretty quick. My one and only follie (what holds the egg) grew and was 19.3 WOOO HOOO they said I would probably trigger that night and have my IUI (intrauterine insemination) on Tuesday but I had to wait till they got my bloodwork back. They called in the early afternoon and said it was a go!! YAY!!!! I am soo excited. I sooo pray the first one works. Boater gave me the trigger around 8:30 pm . It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, needles don't bother me. I just wished he was a little faster...lol
Yesterday afternoon Boater and I met up and had dinner with his ex and their son her hubby and another son she has at Olive Garden. I was soo nervous. It went ok I guess Boaters son didn't talk much but that could be because he stutters . All in all it was ok. I think we'll be going to her house next so Little Guy can meet his brother. I'm hoping anyway.
The only bad part of the day was when we came home from the docotrs and found out Little Guy was sick. He was vomiting and had a little diarrhea. I got him to sleep and he woke up once to throw up then I got him to sleep again and he woke up like an hr later and seemed like his old self. My mom said he didn't throw up anymore and still hasn't. Today he is back to normal. I guess it was just a 24 hr bug .
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 3/12/2007 1:41 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Wow.. things are coming together... I hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Is little guy feeling better??

     
  • At 3/13/2007 5:47 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AWW Poor Little Guy hope he is feeling better today!!
    Good luck with all the latest rounds of things your going through!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter