Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 26, 2007

Wooo Hooo!!!!


Well we had a great weekend. Friday evening I took my mom out to get our nails done. It was nice, I think I will probably start doing this about every 2 weeks or once a month. Then when I got back home Boater was giving Little Guy a bath. He had me finish him up while he went and picked my ring up. I was soo surprised he gave it to me and didn't make me wait till Saturday. He was so sweet, he proposed to me again. I would really love to renew our vowes one day. I think that would be so romantic. Boater had to work on our Anniversary. He brought me roses home we chilled a little bit and then he took like a power nap as I got ready since he was taking me out to dinner. We had an awesome meal and I had 4 drinks, I did not want to get drunk and have a repeat of last yr.. no way!! LMAO He had to work Sunday so we wraped it up and came home around 9. I really enjoyed him =)
I also started my cycle on our anniversary, well I started a little spotting on Friday but nothing really until like early Saturday morning . They count day one as the first day of real flow...( I know TMI) So the plan was take Little Guy over Boaters mom last night that way I'm not dragging him out real early in the morning then go to my cd 3 appointment then go get him, but it decided to snow and they were talking about freezing rain. So I had Boater call out and take me. Sorry I don't drive in the ice..lol You know we got up and the roads were fine UGH!!! So anyhoo I went for the cd 3 workup and came home to wait for the nurse to call and say everything looks good go a head and start the clomid. So YAY!!!! I'm on clomid again!! I"m on my way. Next Tuesday will be cd 11 and they start checking your follies to see if you have any eggs and how mature they are. I am getting so excited and can't wait. Maybe starting on my anniversary will be good luck.
Welp thats about it. Take Care!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 2/27/2007 9:50 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    GOOD LUCK!! Sounds like you had a nice time iwth your mom and for anniversary! You deserve it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter