Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, March 15, 2007

And The Count Down Begins!!!


Hi, how are ya's? I hope everyones doing good =) I'm doing pretty good except for missing free coffee at Starbucks...lol
Well Tuesday was the day. Boater came home early he was suppose to drop his guys off at 11:45 well he didn't feel comfortable with that so he called to see if he could do it there and he was able to. My appointment for the IUI was at 1:15 so he didn't think he had time to go do that then come and pick up me and Little Guy and make my appointment. I had never gotten ready so quick. I had 20 minutes to brush my teeth, put my make-up on, do my hair, and finish getting dressed. We got there and me and Little Guy hung out in the truck. Boater didn't take long at all so we had like an hr to mess around. We went to the mall and let Little Guy ride the merry go round, then we got him some ice cream and us some Starbucks. I am sooo hooked on there pumpkin spice lattes. We then drove for like 20 mins and it was finally time for the IUI. Wow it sure was quiet in there nothing like it is in the morning, but I didn't have to wait long. The doctor came in the rm and went over stuff and you have to verify that your getting the right stuff and they also ask for your ID. He said that this procedure only needs 5 million swimmers and after Boater's were washed we had 21 million woo hoo. The whole process took only 5 minutes. I was expecting it to hurt but it didn't. They have you lay there for another 5 minutes when the procedures done. I now have to take prometrium (progesterone) vaginally twice a day untill I get the blood test done. When we came home I took a nice nap (I had been really tired since the trigger shot) and Boater took Little Guy to the park. Please if you are reading this say a little prayer for us that were gonna catch that eggie. Thanks!! I go in on the 27th of this month for a blood pregnancy test. Please dear lord let it be positive!!! Take Care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    OFCOURSE prayers are comign your way!! GOOD LUCK BABE!!!

     
  • At 3/15/2007 3:00 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    OMG I just know this is it... I had this weird feeling in my stomach as I was reading your post!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF GOOD LUCK coming your way!!!!!!

     
  • At 3/15/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Same thing for me, like Mary. I was reading and had this feeling. This time is it. :) I just know it. I almost cried reading it. I've got ya'll in my prayers!!!!

     
  • At 3/15/2007 3:57 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    OHH, and about Starbucks. I didn't make it there either for the free coffee. I wasn't about to drive 30-40 minutes to the nearest Starbucks...LOL ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter