Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, May 21, 2007

The wait is on!!


Well I'm a few days late posting this.
We had our second IUI last Thursday morning the 17th. It went great. Boater has to go first and give them his swimmers, then they wash it get all the gunk and bad spermies out and inject all the good ones, which was a whopping 47 million. The doctor said that was impressive and that he gets a gold star....lol My cervix bled a little after she pulled out the catheter, so I spotted a little. When we did the first IUI in March we had 21 million swimmers and no spotting. So I'm hoping this is it even though my temps aren't showing that I ovulated. I did a trigger shot so I should have ovulated . I go for my BPT (blood pregnancy test) on May 31st. Anyone reading this please say a little prayer for us. Thanks!!!
In other good news it has been 6 months yesterday since I quit smoking!! GO ME!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5/22/2007 1:17 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Congrats on reaching the 6 month mark, that's great! You'll definitely be in my thoughts, good luck!!!

     
  • At 5/27/2007 8:47 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hey, things are looking up!!!! When is your next try??

     
  • At 5/28/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Well hopefully there won't be a next try but we'll find out Thursday if I'm pregnant or not, I don;t think I am so we'll see. If I'm not I'm going to see if we could do one more IUI and if that don't work still be able to afford IVF if I can't afford both I guess we'll move on to IVF.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter