Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, July 20, 2007

Moving On....


(Read previous post first)
Well I finally got a call from my nurse with our plan for this up coming cycle. The Dr. is gonna have me do an injectable which is follistim ( a hormone identical to follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) produced by the pituitary gland. FSH helps to develop eggs in the ovaries) I have to go in on Thursday the 26th for an injection class. I am to go get bloodwrok and ultrasound on CD (cycle day) 3 and if everything is ok then I will start the injections that night and do it for 3 nights. After that I'll go back in on CD 6 for more bloodwork and another ultrasound to check the follies I may need to do one more dose that night not sure. Thats the furthest I know of as of yet..lol I was hoping our insurance would have paid for the meds but they only paid for the Progesterone Suppositories well after a copay. I did get the meds through a pharmacy my doctor uses and got a hugh discount. I was so excited with all the money I saved =) I am atill taking provera and am hoping to start my cycle by Wednesday but don't want my CD 3 to be before Thursday (when I have the injections class) Whelp that where we are right now. I am actually getting excited which I haven't been for a few months.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter