Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Here we go AGAIN!!


Well I started my cycle last Thursday, so that ment I had to go in for bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound on day 3 which was Saturday. I am soooo proud of myself. The office I go to is closed on weekends and you have to go to Annapolis or Rockville. I told Boater if I ever had to go on the weekends he was taking off and taking me. Well he was sick last week and took off 2 days so there was no way he could have taken me. I drive but hate to drive places I don't know where I'm going and I'm not to fond of highways or interstates, but guess what?? I did it. I drove to Annapolis. I didn't want to miss the test since I was suppose to start the clomid that day and they won't let you start it unless you get those test done. So they called me back that afternoon and gave me the go ahead to start taking them so maybe the third time will be a charm. If I get the IUI done I will be finding out if I'm pregnant around Boater's B-day. Wouldn't that just be a great birthday present. When I was pregnant with Little Guy we found out the sex on his b-day so maybe it will be lucky this yr to =)
Not to much else to report. We got Little Guy a playset a couple weeks ago and he is in heaven =) Here's a few pic's




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter