Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, July 13, 2007

Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics


Well I turned 36 today. It was a nice day. We went out last night and had my birthday dinner since my sister was suppose to come over today but didn't due to her hubby having swimmers ear. It was really nice celebrating with my dad. I went out with my mom today and we got pampered. We got our nails and feet done woo hoo it was nice. I was just a little upset that some of my online friends didn't even say happy b-day to me.

I went Monday for my first follie scan (where they do an ultrasound to see if you have any follicals what holds the eggs) and blood work. I had 12 on my right and 10 on my left none that they could measure meaning they were all under 10mm and my estrogen was 66. something, so they had me come back Thursday. I go Thursday and still have the same amount of follies but they are still not maturing and my estrogen went down instead of up so they cancelled this IUI cycle =( I was so upset I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down my face. I felt like such a big baby. So I started provera today and should start a new cycle with in 13 days. I had such high hopes this month. I did ask the nurse to ask the doctor about doing something other then clomid this up coming cycle , but he won't be in till Monday so hopefully I'll hear something then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter