Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, August 13, 2007

Update!!


Well I went in Wednesday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound and I had a few more follies but still all under 10 mm so they kept me on 100 units and had me go back on Friday. My estrogen went up to 116.
I went Friday and I had one that was at 10.9 and my estrogen went down a little to 112 so they had me up my injections to 125 units for Friday and Saturday and I had to go back yesterday for more blood wrok and yet another ultrasound. I really do look like a junkie now not only do I have bruses on my arms but I have them on my belly to :o
So I go in yesterday and guess what?? I have 3 that are measurable woo hoo. One at 11.3 mm on my right ovary and two on the left one at 13 mm and the other at 14 mm and my estrogen went up a little to 115, they did bump up the meds to 175 units which I am soo glad they had a sample cuz I had ran out. I go back tomorrow (Tuesday) for more blood work and ultrasound. I am praying they are at least 18 mm or higher so we can trigger tomorrow night and have the IUI on Thursday. I hope this is it for me I'm not sure if we will be able to see the RE anymore since I think we will be at the allowance for infertility treatments. Again if your reading this and you pray please say a little prayer for me. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter