Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, August 17, 2007

Yet Another 2WW!!


Well we are now in the 2ww (two week wait) The IUI went great. Now just hope the sperm meets the egg and they are friendly with each other =) Boater gave a wonderful depost he pretty much double himself from last time. He have a whooping 86 million little spermies...lol Last time it was 47 million I think. I did ask about the one follie that was 15.4 mm I wanted to know if it could have still been growing from Wednesday when I did the trigger and she said that, that one will probably release also anything over like 14 mm. So I guess I'll have double the chance this time. I go in for a BPT (blood pregnany test) on the 31st. Please lord let this be the cycle where we make a little miracle!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter