Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Hope!!


Just thought I'de come and give whoever is still reading this an update =)
I have new hope on getting pregnant. My mom works at L&D (Labor and Delivery) @ HCGH and was talking to one of the doctors asking if he knew an endo doc I could go to just to straighten out my PCOS and he said what I needed was a RE well she explained that we already went through that and all he did was waste my insurance money so he told her send her to me I'll get her pregnant..........
WOOO HOOO So I just got my medical records which I have to pay almost $64 for (aint that crazy to have to pay for your own records) and my moms suppose to set me up an appointment. He is an OB/GYN and my mom knows the woman from the billing department so they won't be putting it down as infertility. I just hope and pray that he course of action dosen't mean I'll have to pay for what ever medicines out of pocket. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what he wants to do and the other good thing is that I'm a little past due for my yearly.

Well we are moved in our new house still have a lot of boxes to go through. It's so nice and peacefull here. When we pulled up in the U-Haul the ppl from next door came out with a sign they made welcoming us. They are so sweet they are retired and the nicest ppl you'll ever want to meet. They have their 6 yr old granddaughter a lot and Little Guy's in heaven that he has someone to play with, and they get a long so good. Little guy had his lastday at ELC on the 5th. They had a little graduation for them . It was so cute. I have pictures of it on my myspace, the pic's aren't really that good but Boater broke my camera and hasn't gotten it fixed or gotten me a new one..lol

We don't have our Mustang anymore. Boater hit a deer going to work last week and totaled it =( but they good thing was he was not hurt and we got a lot more for it then we ever thought we would, so now we are on the look out for a more fuel efficient car. I guess thats it for now.
TTFN and Take Care!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter